All our puff pastries (feuilletés) are served with a fresh mixed salad.
What’s a puff pastry ?
- Goat’s cheese
- Salmon with sorrel
- Creamy chicken (open face pastry)
- Four cheeses (Comté, Ricotta, Emmental & Mozzarella)
Eggs à la coque is a French tradition, and one that we love. The eggs are soft boiled and served in a special cup, a coquetier, then, cracking the shell off the top, eaten with a spoon and by dipping bread (mouillettes) in to soak up the yokes. Yum!
- Le Coque (2 eggs, strips of bread, salted butter)
- The Vegetarian (2 eggs, strips of bread, salted butter, served with a mixed salad)
- The Farmer (2 eggs, strips of bread, salted butter, served with a mixed salad & smoked ham)
- The Norwegian (2 eggs, strips of bread, salted butter, served with a mixed salad & smoked salmon)
Salad ingredients may vary a bit with each season and depending on who’s in the kitchen, but they are generally a hardy mix of greens with tomato, cucumber, cheese, a mix of seeds, dried cranberries, and your choice of sauce: olive oil & Balsamic vinegar and olive oil & lemon.
- The Vegetarian
- The Farmer (with smoked ham)
- The Norwegian (with smoked salmon)
Brunch is served on the weekends from 11-4pm.
We only take reservations during the week, so come in early!
- A hot beverage of your choice (tea, double espresso, or hot chocolate)
- A glass of orange juice
- 2 eggs à la coque, served with bread for dunking
- Fresh baked brioche
- Your choice of puff pastry, served with a small mixed salad
Meals are served from 12-2pm Tuesday-Friday, and from 11-4pm Saturdays & Sundays*. Desserts are available anytime!
*Please be aware that alcohol is only served with meals.